Pellini SpA offers a skilled technician for the installation of the required accessories
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal may be exercised by writing by registered letter with return receipt sent to Pellini SpA, Via Fusari, 19 26845 Codogno (LO), Italy, within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the material. In the letter, you are kindly requested to provide the number of our order confirmation, your name and return address. Upon return of the material, the amount paid for the purchase shall be credited to your bank account, deducting the freight charges relating to the original purchase. The material shall be kept intact and in its original packaging. The original packaging may be opened without being damaged.
In case of withdrawal, the transport costs are borne by the customer and amount to € 28.69 + VAT per parcel.
Pellini SpA provides for the possibility of returning the purchased material, according to the conditions and procedures listed here below:
· Each request for return of goods shall be agreed upon in advance with Pellini SpA’s customer service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· In the request for return, the following information shall be mentioned; reasons (for instance, but not limited to: return for delivery error or return for product replacement), quantity and code of the product that you want to return, and number and date of the invoice and / or the delivery note corresponding to the purchased product. After that, Pellini SpA’s customer service shall send a return order number, to be enclosed to the return cover document.
· The deadline for requesting a product return is listed in the "Guarantee" section of this website. Within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of goods, the conditions regarding the right of withdrawal (see above) shall apply.
The return of goods shall be subject to a charge for each invoice / delivery note issued by Pellini SpA, designed to cover the processing, shipping and handling costs of the order. In case of return for product replacement, the charge is set to a fixed cost of € 10.00 including VAT for each returned parcel.
· The amount of the original purchase shall be credited within 30 days from the actual return of the goods, excluding the above-mentioned charge for each returned parcel.
· Pellini SpA shall receive the goods being authorized for return perfectly undamaged and packed in their original box.
· Shipment of the returned goods shall be at Pellini SpA’s charge.